Worldwide, many patients travel to Beverly Hills for plastic surgery.
Included in that number are many surgical rejuvenation patients from all 50 American states.
Actually, a significant portion of the Beverly Hills economy is geared to accommodating travelers, so we are well structured to receiving and hosting visitors.
For instance, there is no need to make a separate trip for an initial consultation and then yet another journey for the actual surgery. Why? We have perfected the art of the virtual consultation.
While you are still in your home nation or state, you can send us your medical history along with photos of the area or areas you would like to have surgically rejuvenated. We can then discuss your case over the phone or through email. Just drop us an email and let us know of your interest.
Wondering about how to find us when you arrive at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)?
Actually, navigating through the greater Los Angeles area is easy because we send a town car or limo to meet you at the airport and then take you to your hotel or to one of our two offices for your final consultation and to go over the details. At that point, usually the day before surgery, we will answer any questions you may have. (The cost of plastic surgery is disclosed to you before you leave home.)
If you are interested in traveling here, we need pre-surgical clearance to make sure you are healthy enough for cosmetic plastic surgery. Here’s how that works to save you time and trouble:
- We send you certain forms to take to your personal physician
- In the most cases, all that is required is a physical exam
- We ask that the completed exam and forms be faxed to us two weeks before your surgery
- We have extensive contacts so if you need help arranging a physical, we can usually suggest one near you
- During our distant consultation and communications, we give you a rough idea how long you should to stay in the Beverly Hills area
Times vary because various plastic surgery procedures require different recovery times.
But it’s not all work! We also have on hand recommendations for nearby hotels, world-class restaurants and interesting cultural things you can do during your recovery time.
For instance, some items unique on a world scale are found in the area, including:
- The Getty Museum
- World champion basketball team Los Angeles Lakers
- Smash hit stage plays and musicals
- Delightful seaside attractions
- Top restaurants
Contact Dr. Robert Kotler for travel information and to inquire about procedures of the face like rhinoplasty, face, neck and eye lift procedures, ear pinning (otoplasty) and forehead rejuvenation.
View Dr. Kotler’s large collection of before and after plastic surgery pictures.
Dr. Kotler holds certification and memberships in:
- The American Board of Otolargyngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- The American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
Contact Dr. Stuart Linder for travel information and to ask about plastic surgery procedures of the body like breast augmentation, breast revision, tummy tuck, male breast reduction surgery and body shaping.
Look at Dr. Linder’s many before and after plastic surgery pictures.
Dr. Linder is:
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- A member of The American College of Surgeons
- The American Medical Association